Saturday, April 17, 2010

Isabella 1 year old! March 28, 2010

I can't believe it's been a year already! It really doesn't feel like that long since little wee Isabella was born. Time sure goes fast. We didn't have a birthday party for her...but she did get to have sweet bun with whipped cream just like Sebastian did for his 1st birthday, and I did for my 1st birthday (which is definitely more than one year ago :-p)

She doesn't look to sure about this thing!

And now she looks like she's about to freak out :-)

...replaced by careful curiosity...

...followed by careful sampling...

...and devouring!

She went for the dive...but changed her mind!

In the end, there wasn't much left :-)

This was the present from mamma and pappa.

Her favorite stuffy (which we spent quite some time looking for last night...it was hiding under most of Sebastian's stuffies in his room) needed to get some snuggles before the rest of the stroller ride.

This was not a birthday present, just from the same day. I got this doll from my grandma when I was less than a year I think. Isabella was talking to it...

...then it got some very wet kisses :-)

Happy Birthday wee one!



No comments: