We have moved to Austin, TX after a successful stay in Hong Kong. The project went well and is nearing completion. I am doing all the work from here now.
Here are a bunch of pictures from the last few months... my phone recently broke so I don't have many from Christmas which is unfortunate because I took a lot of shots.
In Houston, before we moved to Austin... (we were looking for a place)
Mormor reading to Isabelly
Basti has a hard time sitting still so a lot of his shots are blurry. But moving is good.
Isabell has mastered the art of looking cute.
Sebastian sometimes would rather not have his picture taken. He asks the media to respect his privacy.
One of Sebastian's favorite people is his Auntie Pirnelle.
Christmas Eve!
Christmas Eve Princess
Do these tights make me look cute?
Weeeee! (I think?)
I could do this all day!
This moment of peace at Starbuck's lasted 40 seconds!
In the kitchen in our new place in Austin. You can see squirrels in the trees right out the window!
That red hat was soon covered with peanut butter.
=)














No comments:
Post a Comment