Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hong Kong ferry ride

This is a ferry ride across the channel between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.

I am riding from Kowloon to the island.  The island is down town Hong Kong, often called Central, which is one of the districts on the island.

If you see the "Phillips" sign in the beginning of the video, the tower to the left of it is where the bus drops me off for my morning commute to the office.  The "hopewell tower where I had lunch yesterday" is right next door to my office.

As you can see, the ferry ride across takes only a few minutes.  It costs about 50 cents.

It was a gorgeous day in HK and blazingly hot.

Hong Kong island is where I spend most of my time in HK.  We also head to Central often with kiddos or when Marian and I go out on a date!

No comments: