Sunday, June 27, 2010

Loren in Hong Kong

I'm in Hong Kong for about 8 days on business... today I took a long walk in the rain... amazing sites and sounds and thousands of people... Hong Kong is an amazingly walkable city... with walkways all over above streets, through buildings, underground, above ground, through malls... incredible.

For some reason today along most of the "underground" which is the huge network of walk ways covering the city... there were thousands upon thousands of women picnicking all over sitting under whatever covered area they could find... almost all women, and from the looks of it all philipino as well.  I will have to find out what it was all about.

Enjoy the pictures! (there are lots more but blogger is horrible with pictures so I'm only going to upload a few right now)

I'm also disappointed in my new cell phone... it takes terrible pictures compared to my last.  Who would've thunk it?  Complaining about a phone taking bad pictures!







No comments: