Marian has been having all the fun with photos and updates lately so I decided to put some in...
(this is in reverse chronological order... )
Last weekend we went to a Scandanavian Festival in Thousand Oaks... here's my beautiful wife, cute daughter, and charming boy...
On Friday I took the train to Los Angeles to meet with team members of our startup company...
After the meeting I had a couple hours to wait for my train so I walked around in down town L.A.
I found this site ironic
I think that's the academy of Art on the right (I walked around on that campus) and on the left is the steeple/bell tower from our lady of sorrows... see below for inside pictures.
As I was walking around looking for the opera house I walked by this monument to the Mormon temple and and engineers who made possible the roads, bridges and irrigation of "this arid land". The big wall you see in the middle is actually a "wall of water" fountain... and it's dry. I guess they never realized we would reach a point of water scarcity like we have.
I went up to the cathedral on the hill (lady of sorrows)... tried to capture the scale of this thing. It's enormous.
There were a total of 3 of us in the entire structure while I was walking around. It was way cool.
Another shot... at the bottom of the picture is a fountain that I'm standing behind ... it's Holy Water. No wonder people in L.A. are successful... they have Holy Water on tap!
I made it to my train on time but my train didn't leave the station on time. It was supposed to leave at 7pm but ended up leaving at 10pm. This is the very station where Marian and I first met.... Union Station in downtown L.A.
Because I had gotten up at 4:30am on Friday and got home at 1:30am Friday "night"... my day had been 20 hours.... so I took Saturday off. May 1st. After hanging out all day with family it was a good idea to barbeque and have a patio picnic.
Here is my beautiful wife about to take our daughter shopping for underwear for Sebastian...
And here is Sebastian playing with stomp rockets after our patio picnic... Look everyone! no diapers! This is a huge step for him and he's very proud.
And here is Isabella reigning over the patio picnic and stomp rocket activities....
Mamma holding bits of food to feed Princess Isabella.
That's it for now!












No comments:
Post a Comment