Sunday, January 4, 2009

quick update

Today is a beautiful day outside in Santa Barbara.  The last few days were cold and foggy... today is bright and a little chilly... but nice.

In the last couple months we...

Saw my mother in San Francisco the week before Halloween (pictures from the previous post are from that trip).

Spent Thanksgiving in Logan, UT at the university Inn with my father, Kristine, Brandon, and Dustin.  Sebastian got his first taste of snow!

We went to Houston, TX for Christmas to be with Marian's parents.  I got to meet Madelen (pronounced Madeline) the first time... Madelen is Marian's sister's baby (Lisa's baby).

We spent New Years Eve drinking sparkling apple Juice and watching movies... we made it 'till 11:30 PST then figured that since in Australia people were already waking up and having brunch on New Year's day... (not to mention 95% of the rest of the world) that we could consider going to bed even tho it wasn't officially midnight in California.

Today we will head to the beach a bit... then I head down to Irvine, CA for a few days to work with my client.  

Sebastian is growing up and becoming quite a sweet little boy.  He enjoys building towers out of legos and soup cans, running around throwing things a lot, and touching the Christmas tree ornaments when we're not looking.  The baby in the belly is growing a lot as well.  Marian looks very pregnant even though we have two months to go.  Everyone agrees however that she is a very beautiful pregnant lady. 

I am still working a lot.  I am working on building my venture, and keeping my one client happy. I have not been working out as much (no jiu-jitsu at the moment) because of work and a shoulder injury that I'm trying to heal.  

This year should prove to be very interesting.  We hope to launch two companies and make it so I have only one job... ok well only two... CEO of one, and on the board of another but hey... that's a start.  We're going for funding this first quarter.

I'm going to upload a bunch of images and movies now... after this post.

Peace!!


No comments: