Yesterday we rented bikes and rode from Hyde street along the marina, out to crissy fields, up and over the golden gate to Sausalito then rode the ferry back. It was very beautiful and a bit windy and chilly on the bridge but we made it. At the last part Sebastian was falling asleep in his little seat in the back so I had to walk for a bit and try to figure out how to tie him in so he wouldn't fall over so much... but all in all we made it and had a great time. The video I took was with the real video camera so it will be a while before you see it here... prob. several months at the shortest.
Today we headed down to Crissy field for the May 17th constitutional day celebration. We sat on the grass in the shade and had hot dogs and ice cream sandwiches. The video here is from that... mamma is standing in line for hot dogs and Sebastian is heading off to find her. Where the video zooms in and gets really fuzzy is the part where you can barely see them standing together if you know what to look for.
Sorry to all our bay area people that we didn't call and arrange visits. We already had a lot to do and wanted a very quiet vacation. As it turned out... we're pretty exhausted b/c of all the running around and because little Isabella is still learning how to go to sleep in the evenings.
Here's the video!
1 comment:
I'm pretty proud of my biking I have to say :-p. It's about 8 miles and I haven't done much in the exercise department in the last 5 months, but I made it across with Isabella in a front carrier too :-D
Post a Comment